Friday, January 4, 2008

January 4

Rumor has it there's no end in sight for the strike. To think if I'd gone into I-banking I would've been retired by now. Then again, if I'd gone into neurosurgery I'd just be taking my boards. Phew, I feel better already. Spent the day with Baby. Did a lot of marching. To the tune "The Ants Go Marching." A lot of marching. And if I didn't hold my "antennae" (consisting of two drumsticks, an unfortunate trick she learned from Barney) just so atop my head Baby flipped out. Finally I begged to be allowed to sit down and fold some laundry while she marched and she allowed me the luxury. Wife felt cold coming on so heated up some TJ's soup for dinner. Getting ready to go to bed. Oh, weighed 168.5 this AM. That means gained 3 lbs. during Yuletide binging. Awesome.

No comments: