Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January 28-29

Still attempting to recover from my quick NY trip. Spent most of Monday wandering around the house in a daze. On Tuesday awoke early to prepare for dentist appointment. It was a huge success-- no cavities. Had brunch at the Farmer's Market with an old friend, then bought like 200 stickers for Baby, who's currently into stickers. I don't know what I was thinking. I also shopped for sausage supplies for Wife, who is making elk, venison, wild boar and buffalo links for Superbowl. Each type of game will be in a separate sausage, in case you were concerned. For some reason Baby went bananas from 8:15-10:00 PM before falling asleep in the Big Bed. Now I must go to sleep after making sure I don't have any outstanding moves to make on Scrabulous.

No comments: